As we step in to 2024, we figured, what better way to start the year than to talk about one of the foundations of design? And one thing we shouldn’t never lose sight of is the mighty business card!
With the way technology has developed in recent years, face-to-face experiences are not happening as often and digital cards have become more popular. However, business cards are still as important as ever! A great business card is a tried and true way of making a great first impression and expanding your business and clientele. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving!
Now, we all know what they are, but why are they so great!?
- They are convenient when you are on the go
- Clients have immediate access to your contact info
- It leaves a lasting first impression
- They set a high standard from the outset
- Your name is front of mind after you separate
- It shows you are prepared and organised
Now that we’ve covered the what, let’s move on to the how. Where do we begin with designing one? We have compiled our top tips to follow when creating a business card:
- Less is more, don’t cover every inch of the card!
- Include your most important info, without clutter
- Reflect your branding
- Use a high quality paper stock
- Take advantage of both sides of the card
These things will ensure you always make a great impression, and allow your business to reach out. If you’re in need of a new or re-freshed business card, we’d love to have a chat!