We’ve recently spoken about utilising our downtime, but what about making the best use of our time when things get busy?
Here are our go-to-tips to tackling the busy times:
- Write a to-do list, and get it done! As simple as it is it, lists are a great way to stay on task and smash it out. It can give you clarity on how to work through your day and stay productive, plus, there’s nothing like ticking another task off that list!
- Prioritise the important stuff! Figure out what you absolutely need to get done and do it, don’t waste time procrastinating. Everything else will follow.
- Set goals that are achievable. Don’t try to move mountains and take on more than you can, do what you can do in your circumstances one bit at a time.
- Play and learn. If you’re stuck, don’t be afraid to switch things up and try something new. What worked today might not work tomorrow, a new day brings new challenges and solutions. It’s all trial and error baby!
- Make sure to take a moment to reset and recharge every now and then. As much as we want to keep working to get things done, sometimes we’re more productive when we take a short break.
You’ve got this!